HOA Self-Managed Collection Services
Billing and Collection Services for Self-Managed Homeowners Associations
Proper accounting and management of expenses are crucial for the long-term health of your HOA’s finances. This can be a challenging task, especially for self-managed HOAs. Cash-flow can become problematic if homeowner unpaid dues become more frequent or the length of delinquency increases. Dues become more difficult to collect as they age.
Do you need help ensuring your monthly or quarterly Association dues bills are mailed to your members?
PIF can help by sending dues notices on your letterhead, thereby saving you the time and effort.
Do you find it difficult to get to the bank in order to deposit assessment payments?
Let PIF help! All payments we receive on your behalf will be deposited as they’re received into our secure Trust Account which is regulated by the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions. We will send the Association one monthly check with a statement reflecting each payment we received on behalf of the Association during the prior month.
Do you have homeowners in your Association who rarely or never pay despite being sent bills, payment reminders and late notices from the Association?
PIF can solve that problem too! We can design a recovery program which will involve automatically rolling severely delinquent members into one of our collection programs. Collection accounts will receive the following:
- Notices sent on our collection agency letterhead
- Calls placed by trained, highly-experienced and professional collection specialists
- Credit reporting
- Attorney involvement for advanced collections, civil and foreclosure litigation when applicable and appropriate
You Can Rely On Paid In Full. We’ve been providing professional services to nearly 300 homeowners associations located throughout Arizona since 2005. The billing and collection process can turn into an unpleasant situation for homeowners and board members alike. We’re here to help alleviate the challenges faced by many self-managed associations as well as those HOAs which are professionally managed. Our team is comprised of trained, licensed, experienced and compassionate professionals, so you can rest at ease with the knowledge that the receivables for your community are in trustworthy hands.
- Serving Arizona since 2002.
- Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff
- Client portal available 24/7
- 24/7 Homeowner payment and multi-channel communication portal so homeowners can pay, email, text, or chat with us.
- Best in class skip-tracing.
- Superior billing, collection and integrated legal model.
- A solid commitment to excellence.
HOA dues are among the most challenging to collect. Don’t go at it alone!
FREE Pre-Collections Service Program:
Paid In Full offers a FREE Pre-Collections Service Program to our clients. Our services are absolutely free for any account where you report a payment you received within the first 10 days of the date we mail our initial collection notice. Don’t pay us for the easy ones!
- PIF checks public and private databases in an effort to locate the most current address for the homeowner even before the first letter is sent and we do this for our clients for free.
- PIF sends homeowners an initial collection notice on our letterhead for free.
- Initial homeowners calls placed or received by PIF are also free.
Call Us to Ask About Our Free Pre-Collections Services Program.
Or, Get Started Now By Requesting a Free Consultation.
Our Self-Managed HOA Collection Services Include:
FREE Pre-Collections Services
Bad Debt Contingency Collection Programs
Extended Business Office Programs
Clean Up and Skip Tracing Projects
Legal Collections and Litigation
Revenue Cycle Management Consulting and Training
Don’t wait too long to act on delinquent dues.
Contact us today and learn how our HOA collection agency services can help restore the cash flow of your community.